FEB 2002 - JAN 2014
TRAINER & CONSULTANT
I'm the founder of the IDS, an Apple-centric company in Brazil.
In February of 2002, IDS Digital Security appeared in the market and began exploring the area of information security. Based on security concepts, IDS develops solutions that respond to their customers' characteristics and individual needs. With fast technological growth constantly and the changing consumer market, the company has become an Apple Authorized Training Center and, a member of the Apple Consultant Network.
- Responsible for becoming an Apple partner in Brazil
- Planning and implementation of new technologies
- iOS Mobile Application Development Instructor
- Apple Certified Trainer (IT/Service)
- Senior IT Consultant
- Court of Justice of the State of Amapa
MAY 2007 - JAN 2011
In 2007, I was the team leader responsible for developing applications and the database of the Judiciary. In 2009, because of my deep knowledge in network management, I was invited to design and implement all IT infrastructure for the implementation of the Electronic Process.
- Software Development Team Leader
- Network & Telecom Team Leader
- Court of Justice of the State of Goias
DEC 2005 - MAY 2007
Responsible for security infrastructure and network servers, more than 2,500 computers and 5,000 active users. During this period I wrote my first program in C — a printing system that integrated the z/OS (Mainframe), Cups server (Linux), and Windows Desktops.